November 16, 2016

Mid-November Update

I apologize that I haven't posted in a while. Life has been crazy lately. My dad is in the hospital, hubby has started a new adventure in coaching high school basketball, and we're still preparing and praying for baby Jacks.

Those of you that I have spoken with personally already know that we're feeling like our match may be failing. Birth mother seems to want to keep the baby and I can't blame her one bit. It must be an agonizing decision to make and whatever she chooses, we will support her. Although, I have to admit it will be very disappointing if things don't work out this time - I know that God has a plan for us.

In related news, November is National Adoption Month and when FAC (the group we were going with originally) posted this on Facebook yesterday, I really needed to see it...


No comments:

Post a Comment