December 6, 2016

Lost

We knew it was coming, but I'm not sure it made things any easier. The baby we were matched with has been born - but we didn't get "the call." 

It's a failed match. Mother has decided to parent. I have no hard feelings toward her. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't heartbroken.

Yes, I know that God's timing is perfect. But I have a beautiful nursery that is just waiting for a baby that isn't coming. And a 10 year old that only wants a baby sister for Christmas. And so many other hopes and plans that just aren't going to happen right now. I know He is in control. I have been patient. But right now I am grieving.

Thank you all for everything you've done to help us get this far. I wish I had some answers as far as "what's next." Maybe soon.

❤ Jeanna

No comments:

Post a Comment