January 21, 2017

Nursery Progress

I've been promising photos of our nursery progress, so I decided to go ahead and post what we have done so far. We still have to add a few finishing touches, but I think it's coming along nicely.


This gorgeous crib once belonged to the little prince and is now fit for a princess.
So glad I hung onto his furniture all these years.

A close up of the crib sheet. The bear also used to belong to the little prince.
The fabric behind him will (eventually) be used to make a blanket. Fabric and bedding from babybedding.com

Changing table. We have already begun stocking up on diapers and formula.
Just need a baby 😉

I recently purchased baby girl's first Matilda Jane! #onesizefitsall

Hubby added new closet doors and trim, and crown molding (not pictured). Just need knobs

Love this vintage chest of drawers!
A couple coats of chalk paint prettied it right up!
PS It's already filled with baby clothes!

A close up of the chest. The little prince wore that sweet outfit for his church dedication and his first Easter..
This piece will also get chalk paint (I've already started on the drawers).
Trying to decide if I want to chalk paint this vintage rocking chair. Any thoughts?

Still need to add curtains, a rug, a side table for the rocking chair corner, and some wall decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment