September 1, 2016

Hello September

Hello September! I have a feeling it will be quite an eventful month. 


My mom has a BIG birthday coming up, and to celebrate she's taking the whole family on a cruise to the Bahamas! So exciting! I am so thankful for my precious mama and I don't know what I'd do without her support. 

We're really praying that September will be the month of our official match. Please continue to pray with us for Expectant Mama and her unborn baby. Still hoping to be able to give y'all more info soon!


*As in our Full Disclosure post, we want to remain completely transparent. My generous parents have paid for this cruise for our family and none of our money is spent on vacations during our fundraising efforts. Every extra cent we have goes toward adoption expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment